To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Finding Lost Things

When people lose or misplace things, they frequently call me to see if I can tune in and help them find it.
I am successful most of the time. I thought I would help you to use a few spiritual tricks of the trade so to speak to use this for yourself.

When I use this for myself, I simply ask the angels to help me find it. I then go with first impressions on where to look even if it makes no sense to me. I don't question what I am getting. I knew someone who had lost his wallet. He thought he might have been the victim of a pick pocket. We tore the place looking for it. Finally I had a DUH moment and started tuning in with the angels. I was given a vision of shoes...lots of them. Off to the closet we went and went through every shoe in there. The whole time he was grumbling that it was a waste of time. We didn't find anything. He became frustrated and got on the phone and started calling his credit card companies even though I told him to wait a bit.

I was gently led to the dresser and as I stood there and looked at it, I became puzzled because we had gone through every drawer thoroughly. The angles were insisting on something. I then got a vision of shoes again.
I visually looked at the dresser and what may be next to it. I looked through the waste paper basket and got a flashlight and looked underneath. nothing there but dust bunnies. On the other side of the dresser was a small pile of clothes that he had taken off and thrown down. I moved them and lo and behold there was a pair of cowboy boots hidden under the clothes. I reached in and there was the wallet.

When he came home he had apparently taken everything out of his pants and put it on the edge of the dresser.
I surmised that his opening and closing a drawer was all it took to cause his wallet to fall off right into a boot and over that went his dirty clothing.

I walked into the living room during his call to one of his many credit card companies and waved his wallet in his face. He was very grateful he thought it was a sheer accident that I found it. What do you think?

WWW.MAKEACHOICENOW.COM

2 comments:

  1. LOL some people need to listen to the angels more. My husband and I are learning how to do this too. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS call now upon The Finding Angels after I lost my keys to our Honda for a month. I simply said I know you will return my keys to me.
    My husband came in one day smiling from ear to ear jangling my keys. We had not been able to mow our grass for weeks due to rain and the grass was so tall. he said he parked the car and bent over and picked up the keys from the grass, though he had never seen the actual keys. thank you for sharing this information with all so many need this information
    http://www.synergisticcenter.com/pearadime_home.html

    ReplyDelete