To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

No Ordinary Days

This is no ordinary day but then no day is ordinary to me. I feel spirit energy all around me as if they are lining up for their turn to communicate with me. If I am trying to write they will create distractions to get my attention.
Spiritual entities can be anything from angels, spirit guides, passed on souls or God. Each one feels and manifests differently.

Today I feel angels. They are subtle and their presence is soothing and calm. I may hear music or singing when they are near. I will feel a soft brushing against my cheek or my hair.

When I ask them to draw near for a particular reason they always do. There is almost never any interference as that would not allow my free will to do what I please with my life.

I feel that they are going to give me some guidance about something so I will remain alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment