To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Mothers Message!


A mothers message from the other side can be so powerful. It can bring about closure, healing, letting go and peace. This is often the case. Let's face it, our mothers brought us into this world. She carried us in her womb. Good, bad or indifferent, she is our mother.

I gave a reading a while back to someone who had a major shift in spiritual awareness because her mother chose to make herself available to me psychically. At first I may get mind images of them and I see their form. I may only see the body in a certain area. Maybe it is the shoes and lower legs because that would have significance. I would describe what I am seeing to the loved one. These are called identifiers. Spirits always send these. Eventually they send me images of them whole and I can describe them. They are also in all kind of surroundings from sitting in a chair to being in a boat in a river or ocean. What happens next is a kind of spiritual whisper as they deliver to me what they want to convey. I hear it in my right ear.

This mother came through with so many identifiers that it boggled my mind. This young woman sat in front of me with shock on her face. She told me she knew it was her mother. The energy was strong. I delivered the message to her daughter to go look in her house. I saw a long old pine hallway with several doors on either side. She wanted her to go to a particular closet. The house was old and had high ceilings and many of these old closets had a very high shelf or a hidden secret area. She told her to go and look there as there was a gift for her. The mother then told her to be at peace about death...there was nothing to fear. There was so much love in that room. She had died physically only six months earlier.

Healing tears were shed and I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a while as she sobbed from the pit of her soul. Some tremendous release took place as it must if we are ever going to be whole again after you lose someone you love.
Later on that day she called me laughing and crying at the same time. It seems she went to her mothers house and went to that closet. She had to get a step stool to get to the high shelf her mother had spoken of. She pulled off the shelf a box wrapped in pretty paper with a bold red bow. It was a birthday present for her that had been purchased and hidden away. Her mom had died two weeks before her birthday. It was a red robe, over sized, super soft with pockets. She was bubbling with joy and peace.

Not all readings are this intense but one thing is for sure...we are eternal. We live on. When you think about it for just a moment or two, we are doggone amazing!

www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment