To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Readings...general information.

I am getting a lot more requests for readings and I am glad to see it. Many of you want information and guidance. I do not advise getting a reading more that once every three months. You are wasting your money if you do this. Try to take notes during a reading and I am not at all uncomfortable with it being taped. This is better because you can concentrate on what is being said.

Someone told me recently that my readings were different than anything she had experienced before because she was given counseling, coaching and spiritual information all in one. She said it gave her so much to think about in terms of making her life better. She was very appreciative.

I love to give readings and it does take a lot of my energy when I do them. This past Saturday I gave three readings back to back. I was spent when I finished but happy and grateful that I could help. There was a time when I did not honor this gift. That is no longer the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment