To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The spiritual energy is alsolutely changing.


I recently got a call from a lady who heads up a paranormal group and she asked me what was going on because there has been a lot more paranormal activity lately.
I am meeting her on Thursday in an old turn of the century building that used to be a school and is now a restaurant.
This place called the Wrenn House is occupied by a little girl who is being seen a lot more and she is getting very playful. I have eaten there many times and have felt and seen here. To me it is no big deal but to others it is something else again. I live in a world of spirits.
I did participate in an investigation a few months back and the spirt energy was very strong that day. While I was communicating with one of the spirits, the temperature dropped almost thirty degrees. One of the investigators saw a dark cloud of energy coming right toward me as I talked to the spirits there. She was very frightened by what she experienced and I knew she would not last long in her new interest.
The veil between the worlds is thinning as we approach the ascension and the changes that are going on in our world. This is part of the reason for stronger and more frequent spirit activity right now. There has always been another side of reality and we are being shown that side a lot more now. It is something that we should get used to. It is not going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment