To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Things that make me more in tune with the spiritual world


Wake up everyone, there is an upswing of interest in the paranormal that is unprecedented in history. There are meet up groups, paranormal investigation businesses, classes and lectures and countless television programs about the paranormal. By the way paranormal means beyond normal.Consequently, there is a resurgence of people wanting psychic readings and spiritual coaching. I find myself slowly busier with a schedule that actually resembles a schedule. I have to check my schedule every day before I say yes to anything.
I never have any two days alike anymore. This past Saturday for the first time in quite a while I did absolutely nothing. I find that these kind of days are important. It was a rare day that I had no motivation and no desire to create so I relaxed the entire day. I was deliberate about it as I knew that it would be a while before I can do it again. It felt good to allow myself that gift. I find the more I take care of me the stronger my gift becomes. It helps me to keep my third eye open.
The second thing is I make sure I get plenty of rest no matter what. We were designed to get a certain amount of sleep. Everything breathing is designed a specific way to rest and sleep. If you buck the design then you put yourself at risk for the body to break down.
I go outside every day no matter the weather. It keeps me in tune with the earth vibrations and feeds me. If you are in a situation that affords you to work out of your home or for whatever reason are at home most of the day...make yourself go outside. Don't stay in the box all day. You were designed to be both inside and outside. Rake a small pile of leaves. Trim something. Take a meander about the neighborhood. Go to the library and check something out. I feel more connected to my maker when I do something/anything outside. By the way, I hug trees quite often. Yes! I am a tree-hugger and proud of it.
The third thing I do each day is meditate. It is one of the single most important things you can do...bar none!
WWW.MAKEACHOICENOW.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment