To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Dream World


My dream world is very vivid and some mornings I wake up and it feels like the real world is the dream world and so on. Lately I have been dreaming a lot about water. I am either near or on water.
One thing I know is if the water is clear it is a good thing and muddy water is not. My dreams are mostly about clear water lately. Last night I was in a canoe going down stream that took me right into a large cave. The current was strong. There on the bank of this cave was a torch and a man who blessed me and sent me on my way with the gift of a large Indian blanket. The current looped out of the cave. I had it wrapped around my shoulders and not too far from the cave mouth the canoe capsized and I went into the water. The blanket was weighing me down and became heavy with the water. I didn't want to let go of it but If I didn't I would drown. I let go of it and swam to a near by shore. I was very sad in my dream as I felt I had let go of something important but I had lived because I did. The meaning of this dream is very clear.
Our dreams are not always so clear but it is important that we pay attention to them because there is much guidance there. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment