To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Am Humbled


Last night I got a call from a friend who said she had a friend whose husband had died not even a month ago. They spoke about me and I was asked if I could schedule her for a reading. It has been scheduled very soon but in the meantime I was invited over for coffee so we could meet. During our conversation as I was talking about other things his spirit suddenly came through and gave me his name. It was very clear. The name I got was Frank.
I turned to her and asked her who Frank was and she confirmed it was her husbands name. The look of surprise on her face was priceless.
Even though my gift has been with me all of my life it never fails to surprise and delight me. It also humbles me that spirits trust me enough to communicate through me.
My world is a strange one indeed.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment