To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Some bumping and thumping going on.



There have been a lot of noises around my household lately. I am hearing bumps, knocks and thumping. I feel a spirit right over my shoulder right now. As a channel for this sort of energy, they are around me all the time. It is normal and many times I have had to tell them to go away and leave me alone. I get a little crowded if you get my drift. I have learned over the years to just go with the flow, protect myself with the white light and let the spirits know what I will and won't tolerate. I have absolutely no fear but I am not stupid and always would advise caution when dealing with spirits. Some of them can be very devious and play games. If they can SPOOK YOU...pardon the pun, they will! If they need to get your attention they can be quite novel in their different approaches to let you know in no uncertain terms that they are damn sure there! I had a hot casserole moved from the hot plate I had just placed it on minutes earlier only to re-appear on my stairs leading to my second story...ice cold as if it had just been taken out of the refrigerator.
So today is one of those days and my housemate is just starting to get a real sense of what it is like to live with me. She is starting to see apparitions. To me it is old hat. I have to hand it to her she is taking it in stride. She has been here almost a year. The activity gets stronger and the energy field in this house is sky high.
One thing you need to know is I am on path and purpose. I am blessed beyond measure as I allow myself to honor my gifts and move forward to be of service.
wwww.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment