To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Reading


Last Night I gave a reading to a lady whose husband died recently. She had never had a reading before. As her husband (Frank) came through he gave all sorts of identifiers so in no time she knew absolutely it was him. She wept, laughed and asked many questions. She told me that before she met me she was a skeptic but now she had so much peace knowing that Frank lives on and is still very much and was okay. Now she knows she will see him again. There is no greater joy for me then to see utter peace descend upon someone who has been grieving as they embrace the spiritual plane of existence. She also told me that she does not fear death any longer.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment