To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Checking in with all of you!


I haven't been posting in my blogs lately and that is a no no! Pardon me for that.
I have been doing some work for two paranormal investigation groups. My home group is Salisbury Paranormal Research www.salisburyparanormal.com.
We just did a huge gig in a thirty room, three story historical building in a small town near here. We also have three homes and maybe more, that we will be investigating in this small nearby town. Talk about history. Some of the buildings there predate the war between the states. I love this little town. The town historian and director of the museum has been so welcoming to us and so have the few residents we have met so far!
In October we will be giving a full out presentation to the town at the request of the director. I can't give out any names yet because we still have a lot of territory to cover. It is my desire that this town receive some recognition for it's historic and paranormal value! It would be a great place for a day trip!
Needless to say Saturday did not disappoint us. There was high excitement all around in our team of nine people from all walks of life and varied backgrounds.I could feel their good spirits.They are such a great bunch of folks to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment