To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Ghost In My Basement!


THE GHOST IN THE BASEMENT.
Last night while in the basement doing laundry, I knew I was not alone and felt a spirit with me. I casually acknowledged the presence and went on with what I was doing. I came back upstairs and about 20 minutes later was walking by the basement door when it was loudly opened and slammed shut. My room mate heard it as well. It was clear something wanted contact with me. ...I went back into the basement after doing a prayer, with my mag flashlight that twists on and off. Spirits will sometimes communicate with you by turning it on and off. I set it down on the folding table and while I was folding clothes I started asking the spirit questions. It turned the light on and off in a direct manner for my questions.

I told the spirit that I would be back and went upstairs to tell Jan what had happened and to come to the basement with me and at first she said no but finally relented.
She came back with me and I introduced her and asked if the spirit was still there and to please turn on the light if it was. It came on and I asked it to turn it off and it turned off. I determined all this through this uncommon form of dialogue that it followed me home and it is a child and it wants help. Jan's eyes were as big as saucers. I asked it if it wanted me to say a prayer and the light turned on and flashed a few times as an affirmative. After the prayer I told this child spirit that I would help today to help it cross over. I feel it is a girl.
Spirits know that I am a channel for communication and are around me all the time. It is rare when they follow me but they do it from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment