To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Monday, December 27, 2010

The voice that said, "get up."


Once again I slept deep and am very rested. On Saturday night around 3:03 am I woke up being shaken. I came awake very quickly and heard a voice say "Get Up." I didn't question it. I came downstairs and walked around a bit and did not find anything out of order. I went back upstairs to return to bed and I usually use the hall bathroom but this time I was compelled to use the guestroom facilities and when I opened the closed door I was hit with a blast of heat. My room mate had put a heater on when she took a shower in this bathroom earlier in the day around 2PM. Everything was super hot to the touch including the wire to the heater. I unplugged it and opened the door to let out all the heat and that is when I knew why I had been shaken awake. It would not have been too much longer when there would have been a fire. This is a common occurrence in my world to be warned or given a spiritual heads up on something I need to know. I am beyond grateful.

My room mate was visibly alarmed when I shared with her the next morning what had almost happened. I think she will be a lot more careful in the future. The evening before she captured on film a very large and well-defined orb floating above my grape arbor. She wondered if it was the spirit that woke me. Who knows. All I know is I was protected. My point to all this is if you feel a strong psychic prompting such as this...don't ignore it! We are all psychic to one degree or another and should honor the gift.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment