To go within is something everyone should strive for.

To go within is something everyone should strive for.
There is a spiritual plane of existence. It is real. We are eternal. Your loved ones still live just in a different form.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Whole lot of stuff going on...


Lately I have noticed that there seems to be some big changes going on not only in my world but the whole world and more specifically in my neighborhood with job losses and even a few houses very near by going up in flames, literally.
Just this week alone I received news of two deaths and one close call. One was an attempted suicide and another died from years of alcohol abuse that destroyed his health...still another from a tumor.

The world has changed and is changing as I write this. I am trying to hold onto hope that we collectively will be able to rise up as a group that shows what we are made of and do something, anything to make a difference.

I am getting visions and it is taking a lot of my energy to stay tuned into the universal energy and digest what I am seeing. It is intense. What I will say is it is imperative that we develop the power of our minds to manifest peace and harmony in our lives and if ever there was a time to exercise the Golden Rule this is it.
www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment